Following Amazon Prime Day, other retailers — like Target — are trying to ride on its coattails. And in the end, the only things that suffer are our wallets.
So many deals, so little time … and money. It’s the battle of the summer deals, and in response to Amazon Prime Day (yesterday, July 16), other retailers such as Target are pushing out one-day sales (today, July 17) of their own in the hopes of competing and taking away some of the steam away from Amazon.
Let’s take a moment of silence for our poor wallets …
Courtesy of Target
Only available online, Target’s exclusive deals don’t require a membership, unlike Amazon, and include:
- Spend $100 on Target.com and receive a free six-month membership for same-day delivery, shopped by Shipt
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive home brands
- Sale on cookware, small appliances, and floorcare
- 25 percent off beauty and personal care
- Sale on select top toy brands
- Spend $20, save $5 on books
- 30 percent off Target-exclusive kids’ home brands
- Up to 30 percent off top Google products
- Up to 30 percent off select baby gear
- Free shipping on next-day Target Restock delivery orders on July 17
And, as always, if you’re a Target REDcard holder, you’ll receive five percent off and free two-day shipping.
Target’s one-day sale will be held all day on Tuesday, July 17, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT.
For more information on Target’s sale, click here.
What do you think of the summer deals retailers are pushing our way? Are you going to take advantage of them all? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below and let’s get the conversation started.